This article is relelvant to all versions of DentalCAM and all vhf milling machines
vhf milling machines should always maintain a connection to the milling PC (i.e. the PC where DentalCAM is installed)
Please ensure that the PC does not go into "Sleep" or "Hibernate" modes during a job's milling.
One common setting that can effect milling is the USB Selective Suspend Setting. We recommend that you disable this to avoid any PC > Milling machine disconnects.
- Go to Control Panel > Power Options
- Click on “Change when the computer sleeps”
- Pull down the “Put the computer to sleep” option and set this to “Never”
- Click on “Change advanced power settings”
- Scroll down to “USB Settings” and press +
- Press + on “USB selective suspend setting” and set this to “Disabled”